Labels

Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

In love with teal





I think if I look back at this time in my life my memories will have a slight tinge of teal. I can't seem to get enough of this color, not in my house, my wardrobe and certainly not in my paintings. 


My favourite garage sale find ::teal chair for $5


Morroccon tile inspired oil painting on a piece of reclaimed wood


     
     My latest girl all dressed up in teal





For some lovely teal inspiration click here

Linking up to PPF

11 comments:

Faye said...

I love teal too or turquoise or any of those greenish blues. Your chair is such a deal. Wow! And your tall woman in teal is really beautiful.

GlorV1 said...

It all looks great. Love your girl and that chair is awesome.
gloria

Lynn Cohen said...

And a teal door! Love the art, love the chair too! Such a deal. Saw your comment at Somewhere to sketch. If you'd like to join us email your email address and well send you an invite that allows you access to posting on the blog. Would love to have you!

Susan said...

Your lady in teal is spectacular (kind of like we would all like to imagine ourselves, tall, elegant...)

Anonymous said...

wow, she is just beautiful. Love those colors....xox

ANNE said...

how beautiful! Love the lady and LOVE LOVE LOVE that Moroccan piece. So gorgeous and I love that you did it on wood, too. Great job!! Pinned it!

and so sorry you didn't make it to Kimberley :(

Have a great Sunday xox

bellefrogworks said...

I love teal as well - that painting of your lady is just stunning.

Anne Manda said...

Beautiful painting, love love love! <3

www.dorissdaughter.com said...

The wonderful colours and composition make this piece a real beauty!

denthe said...

Love that painting! and the combination of the teal with the yellow makes it extra special.

Erika said...

Your women are gorgeous!
I love this style and colors. Your chair is
amazing too :)
Greetings
Erika