Labels

Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

yellow





On snow filled days...


when spring still seems so far away ...







...only yellow will do



and dreaming Big dreams...while splashing paint ....seems the perfect thing to do



< Life has been off kilter over here, with just too much happening at once.We are losing dance slippers and forgetting appointments on a daily basis. We eat cereal for supper and wear mismatched socks. We dodge emotions flying around when everyone is just so tired and we wonder how in the world to slow it all down! >

 So when a day like this comes along... with soft snow and bright yellow tulips I am glad for the hour with my ink and brush. An hour to just be...to get lost in thought. I don't know what I would do or who I would be without painting. It always soothes and refreshes and for that I am very thankful >

                                            

5 comments:

denthe said...

Those figures are lovely, and I really like that splash of yellow ....

Annette G said...

Love the figures and the dash of yellow. Happy PPF, Annette x

Tasha Miller said...

Maybe one day soon neighbour, we will have summer and life will slow down so we can enjoy it. In the meantime, enjoy your art! :)

Annabelle said...

Hi Wilme,
I joined your site but I have no idea why my avatar doesn't show up. I'll have to get my daughter to see what I did wrong when she gets up.
Love your art and blog!
Annabelle : )
joined your Etsy as well.

Giggles said...

Must be something in the air because we are the same here!! Beautiful work! Hope some calm continues!

Hugs Giggles