Labels

Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Mossy green













I'm entering my two new gals into Paint party friday. The wood was from steps leading to a park, and the metal from my Sister in law's acreage and a cute IKEA planter. I can't help but love them. Whenever I work with metal I find I just want to learn more, perhaps have a shop and a blowtorch and reclaimed metal in all the colors I can find. 

Hope you are having a wonderful week, thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments. I cherish each and every one :)

Cheers 

Wilme

3 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

they are gorgeous; have a nice weekend


much love...

Giggles said...

I love these very fun pieces!! They look so good on wood too.... Adorable children too!!

I love the header on your blog the colors are awesome!!

Hugs Giggles

Unknown said...

interesting and sweet design. Thank you for sharing

http://agagasiniak.blogspot.co.uk/