Labels

Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pencils - back to school supplies - art in unexpected ways

Dalton Ghetti





source 

I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world
                                   Mother Teresa


Ghost Patrol

source

source
Jonna Pohjalainen
source






Lying in bed would be an altogether perfect and supreme experience if only one had a colored pencil long enough to draw on the ceiling

                                G K Chesterton



I just love this time of the year, and although no one here goes to school yet, I can't help but treat our family to fresh new school supplies. I've been working on a project to store some of our coloured pencils and will share it with you later this week.

Hope you have been well,
see you soon
Wilme

1 comment:

Caroline said...

What a fun post - I love pencils and am always buying them! Thanks for visiting my blog!