As I write this I'm watching my kids scoot onto their daddy's lap, all three on a red plastic tobaggen, ready to zip down our slanted yard.
With their laughter in the air I feel tremendous gratitude... for this little life we get to enjoy...for starting another year fresh full of dreams...and for being loved by a God who is so full of grace and goodness.
5 Goals for 2014
- Blog every Friday (to capture life's special moments)
- Join Misty Mawn's amazing e-course
- Buckle down and figure out all the techie stuff to create a better shop and website ~ Sigh It makes me tired just thinking about it ;)
- Train for color me rad 5k
- Print photo books for the kids (this has been a goal for the past 3 years...so we'll see
I know it's very late - last day of January today - but I do want to wish you all a Happy and Blessed New Year :)