Labels

Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Tooth fairy mouse





First there was a wiggle, then after dad inspected it, there was a gap. 

But no one expected the answers to "what do we do with the tooth" to be so different!

Canadian dad said put it in an envelope for the tooth fairy. Cartoon watching girl said to put it under the pillow. And South-African mom said no way- put it in your slipper for the tooth mouse. You know he uses your teeth to build his ivory palace... weird I know, but that is what happened to my teeth after all...

So we covered all our bases. The tooth went into an envelope, into a slipper and under her pillow.

And wouldn't you know it, it worked - a tooth fairy mouse (I imagine her looking like Angelina Ballerina with wings) brought a note and 5 shiney loonies. - Lucky girl




I would love to hear your family traditions in regards to loosing teeth :)

1 comment:

Amy {Polkadot Pear} said...

Oh Semay I love you! So cute! I always put my teeth in a little tooth box under my pillow. The tooth fairy always left a loonie...the tooth mouse is much more generous ; )