Labels

Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

These days





We are making :: room in our small house, switching everything around, sleeping in completely different rooms. It is like moving...without moving ;)

we are reading :: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - this happens to be my first English book I ever heard. I remember sitting in English class, back in South Africa, and Mrs Clayton reading it out loud. Images of chocolate rivers and cotton candy floating through my mind -

We are hearing :: Imprompto songs by Etian - 'Jinges bells' being a favourite

We are tasting :: nothing - three weeks of taking turns being sick - not fun



we are crafting :: words out of pipe cleaners and wool for a very homespun Christmas feel

We are seeing :: Christmas stuff everywhere, spending hours in isles pressing buttons on stuffed animals. Oh I love this time of year!

I hope you are enjoying this Christmas season too. It is all in the little things isn't it?

No comments: