Labels

Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Los Cabos Mexico













1. “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-

mindedness.” – Mark Twain
 
      2. “The world is a book and those who do not travel        

                      read only one page.” – St. Augustine



Before leaving for a trip we always wonder, second guess, if this is the right thing to do.

How much that money can improve our house, our flooring, our counters - we wonder...

But something tips the scale (perhaps the snow) and once we are there in foreign land, ready to explore, we cannot believe that we waited this long to do it again. 

I believe traveling is my favourite thing to do. The whole process excites me - from finding the deal, getting the passports, standing in line at the airport 

      I feel my heart race and my skin giggle.

I was made to do this. I come alive when faced with the unexpected. I love the thrill of not knowing what lies ahead, of tasting weird food, of being lost in a tiny town where no one speaks english... 

...and even though my kids woke up at 4am most days, and Etian climbed on my head for the whole flight and our resort was so-so I cannot wait to do it all over again!

1 comment:

Michel said...

I just snorted water out my nose! that sombrero picture with your little one is freaking hilarious!!!!!