Labels

Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Inspiration - Snow

Winter is the most magical time for me ...until January and then I find it extremely difficult to stay positive with all this extreme weather.

But this year I'm going to challenge myself. To stay inspired, to stay in awe, to get out there and have just as much fun as my children. These artists have captured the magic of winter so beautifully, so I thought I'd share their creations, words and songs ~ enjoy!

divinesweetness
When it snows, you have two choices:  shovel or make snow angels.  ~Author Unknown

lovesweetchocolate
Snowmen fall from heaven... unassembled.  ~Author Unknown
lushlee
                           Snowflakes are kisses from heaven. 
                               ~Author Unknown

source
A snowflake is one of God's most fragile creations, but look what they can do when they stick together!  ~Author Unknown

 

No comments: