Labels

Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Miniature clay homes - home sweet home

Loving the air dry Crayola clay! 






I'm pretty sure if you found this village on the east coast and you could somehow get small enough to fit through that door, you will meet the loveliest grandma ready with warm soup and fresh baked bread. You will spend the afternoon by her hearth talking about old fisherman stories as you listen to the waves crash outside...pretty sure that is what will happen :)

Have a lovely Monday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh these are gorgeous!! did you make them ?.. what did you use for the rooves ?

Wilme said...

Thanks Helen! Like you I love anything rusting, so I used old tin tiles, recycled blue metal from our broken water heater - had to beg my hubby to save it for me, and then some twigs from an old basket ;)

Unknown said...

perfect!!.. that's why I was so drawn to their sweet little rooves!!