Labels

Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Homemade facial

So I found myself alone at the kitchen table...baby napping...girlie watching Mary Poppins while laying sick on the couch...

      ...and I thought to myself  "This is a perfect time to raid my fridge and put everything on my face."



I fell in love with natural beauty recipes a few years ago for the convenience (you already own most of it), the cost (hardly anything) and the results (Absolutely amazing!)

First I put yogurt on my face for a natural exfoliant - any yogurt will do - let it dry then rinse off

Then I enjoy a relaxing steam - simply boiling water in a bowl with a towel draped over my head. 
Sometimes I make it extra special by adding some dried chamomile

Next  egg white to clean out those pores (this will get super tight but worth it)

 Followed by Baking Soda scrub (Love the way this makes my skin feel after)

And lastly a honey mask (Perfect for moisturizing and for your little girl to lick it off your cheek ) 

What's happening in your kitchen today?

1 comment:

Amy {Polkadot Pear} said...

I can't wait to try this!