Labels

Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dress a girl around the world


Imagine a world where every little girl feels like a princess... 

This morning we unpacked our summer clothes and my little girl squeeled with delight when we found her summer dresses. No more jeans, sweatpants and big clunky boots for her. She only wants to wear her gorgeous little dresses (even if it has to be worn over layers of warmth for now). All day long she twirled and danced and radiated princess.

Then we found this beautiful pillowcase dress made by polkadotpearcreates
and my heart leaped. Because in a week a bunch of ladies will get together to sew dresses like this for girls around the world. This event was organized by my amazing sister in law and I can't wait! 

For more information about the cause click here

1 comment:

Amy {Polkadot Pear} said...

Thanks Wilme... I can't wait!